Did you know most people only wear 20% of their wardrobe?
Did you know a capsule wardrobe can be achieved through 15 items creating 50 outfits!
The Wardrobe Edit will ensure that you have the knowledge to achieve your perfect capsule wardrobe: a wardrobe that suits your lifestyle, budget and style.
The Edit takes place in the comfort of your own home, and will:
- Determine your style preference
- Give you confidence that your clothing flatters you in all the right ways and will meet the demands of your everyday life
- Determine those items that aren't flattering or those that either need repairing or eventually (when you feel ready to do so) recycling
- Encourage you to 'buy less, but buy better' through identifying those essential items that are missing from your wardrobe which will allow you to create more outfits
- Show you how to put together outfits, so that you are wearing 100% of your wardrobe!
Following the session, you will receive a follow up report summarising our time together, my recommendations as to the style of outfits that will suit you and your body shape, and those items of clothing you may wish to consider purchasing to complete your capsule wardrobe.
A three hour Wardrobe Edit with follow up report: £200 (plus travel, if applicable). For further information on my pricing please visit here.
Three hours should be enough time to detox a small to medium sized wardrobe, for a bigger wardrobe you may wish to consider booking my services for a whole day or you could use the three hours to focus on an element of your wardrobe (for example, your autumn/winter or spring/summer clothes).
"Simplicity is the key note of true elegance"
- Coco Chanel